What
is it that I share with you?
What
is it that binds us together?
In
a relation, ever so uncertain, ever so tentative?
It’s
more than love I feel; it’s more than affection I feel,
Your
pure and gentle self, hidden behind a veil is what pulls me,
To
reach that unimaginable zenith, of something that is beyond
The
realms of this constricting world, the mortal chains of time.
With
you I fly, to that place, ever so desired,
At
this point, nothing matters to me
Than
the fact that I’m with you,
Relations
wither like flowers with time,
But
this moment is infinite, is eternal,
We
are together; nothing can change it
This moment of absolute love, that remains
Engraved in our hearts, for as long as we live…
This was lovely :) And the picture is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear. :)
Deletebeautiful lines!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading. :)
DeleteAbsolute love. I like the idea
ReplyDelete=)
Who doesn't? ^^ Thank you for dropping by. :)
Delete