
In the looming silence,
A word resounds –
It is but your name,
Which I speak, as if,
Uttering an incantation.
I close my eyes
And I see your name
Etched deeply, never to be effaced.
It surfaces as if a rock,
Against which I lean
Seeking strength amidst a stream
Of turbulent emotions and thoughts.
Do you hear me calling?
Does my voice ring in your ears,
My thoughts rattle your mind,
My memory haunt your dreams?
Or am I merely a presence,
Banished to a corner,
Not to be seen, heard, felt and touched?
I wonder, oh, I wonder,
Whether it is your name
That has bound me to your spell
In a bond that is irrevocable,
Even if I could turn back the time?
The picture reminds me of my type of writing :p
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely :) ( You know it =D )
To be loved by someone is putting faith, that we are there, in thoughts, prayers and talks... why doubt and fear if love's true?
ReplyDeleteNice read.
Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete
Juhi: I know it all too well. Thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteBlasphemous Aesthete: The poem is a result of my ruminations. Creativity works that way for me. :)
Thank you for dropping by.
awesome
ReplyDeletedo visit if time permits
www.soul-n-heart.blogspot.com