
The benefits of having a blog? You get to gush and rave and write about the things you like.
Or, as in my case, the characters you like.
But I'm talking about Japanese anime/manga. And more specifically a very popular series called Bleach.
The following post is a drabble about two characters from Bleach, namely Ichimaru Gin and Matsumoto Rangiku. It's too short to be posted as a fiction story on Fanfiction.net, where I have an official profile, so it goes here.
(For those who can relate to this, admittedly these two make an adorable pair.)
...
“Gin…Gin! Where were you all this time? Is that a Shinigami’s uniform? Where did you get it from?”
...
Your honey-sweet voice still rings in my ears, as if it were yesterday.
I know you’ll be able to take care of yourself, as you always have done.
Short yet deep :)
ReplyDeleteYou really know how to make use of adjectives :)
You can go on describing, yeah? :p
Why, thank you, my dear. :)
ReplyDelete